Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School

Georgia Anne and Jack started school on Monday, and Daniel started today. So far everything has gone smoothly, which I am very thankful for. I am very excited for all of them because I think we are going to have a wonderful year. I am overjoyed with all of their teachers...they are a great group!

Georgie and Jack heading in to school Monday morning. Georgie was so sweet telling Jack not to be scared, that he was going to love the big school.

Waiting in the gym for the bell to ring

Outside Mrs. Yankey's classroom

The kids came in, put their things away and got straight to work! I was impressed!!

Just before his first class

Jack is so excited to have his friend Bry in his class this year

They began the day with a few puzzles while waiting on everyone to arrive.

D was happy as ever to go to school! Sweet boy!!


Where did my baby go? He looks like such a big boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

helluva bunch