Thursday, October 14, 2010

Alabama National Fair

It's that time of year again.....time for the Alabama National Fair! We went this past weekend and the kids had a blast!! Daniel really liked the two rides he was big enough to ride. Georgie's favorite was the swings, and Jack the race cars. Jack is still to small to ride a lot of the rides, and cried when Georgie got to ride and he didn't. I don't have any pictures of all the food we ate, but it was good (and very unhealthy). We got so tickled at Daniel, our little eater. He really liked the fair food. He ate and ate and ate. He had his first taste of funnel cake, which I think was his favorite, and fresh squeezed lemonade. We had a great time, even if we had to take out a second mortgage on our home to go...HA!

I had to end with this picture. Oh, the love! As if you couldn't tell from their expressions, I asked them to sit next to one another and put their arms around each other.

3 comments:

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! I love the old looking cars the kids rode in, too cute!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

LOL! I wish I would have been there to see all of this, especially the last picture! ha!

His Jules said...

This was great especially that last picture!!! I know what you mean about the mortgage - whatever happened to $5.00 days at the fair???