Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

I was such a bad mommy this Easter. I didn't do a very good job at all with the pictures! I only took a few of the kids after church and these are the best of the bunch. I didn't take any of them hiding eggs, seeing what the Easter bunny brought them, or at the beautiful flower-filled cross at church. They went to an Easter egg hunt with Nana on Saturday (since Michael and I had a baseball game to broadcast on the radio station). Thanks for taking them Nana, but we didn't have any pictures from there either. I have a ton of other things to post that hopefully I can do a little later! By the way, this post is for you Julie.....









This is a picture from Jack's Easter Egg Hunt from school on Thursday. I didn't get to go, but luckily I got a copy of this cute picture from one of the other moms.
(L to R) Kinsley, Jack, Laken, Auburn, Sawyer, Hudson, John, Kaden

2 comments:

His Jules said...

Okay, I've had my fix. They are beautiful pics. I can not believe you didnt get a picture in front of the beautiful cross at the church! Shame!! Thanks so much for sharing.

Mark, Allison, Dylan & Brinley said...

Cute pics! Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter!