Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our little girl is 5!!


I can hardly believe that our little Georgie is 5 years old today! I often ask myself what I did to deserve such a great little girl as my daughter. I always tell Georgia if I could have picked any little girl to be mine, I'd pick her again and again! We have watched her grow from a baby who depended on us for everything, to a mature, independent little girl. She is such a joy and blessing from God!! She is so kind-hearted and thoughtful and we are so VERY proud of her!

Happy Birthday, Georgie!!



Getting ready for the big party...


This year Georgia Anne wanted to have her birthday party at Pump It Up in Montgomery. The party allows for 25 children and she made her guest list herself. She also addressed every invitation! She was very proud and is really excited about her party Saturday! I'll post those pictures this weekend.

Birthday at school...

Michael, Jack and I surprised Georgie at school today for a little "birthday snack." Mrs. Robin had a little crown for Georgie to wear, the kids sang Happy Birthday. Mrs. Robin even went around the room and everyone shared why they loved Georgia Anne. It was sweet hearing what the kids had to say. She was so happy we came and we also discovered Jack may be a class clown. He acted very silly and made all the kids laugh!!

2 comments:

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

hahahaha! Look at Jack's face - classic!

Joey & Kami Scarborough said...

We had so much fun at the Pump it up party - Thanks for inviting us!!